Description of the Product Purchase Procedure
In order to buy products from our e-shop, you should take the following steps:
1. Select certain product codes from the product list or through the product search and add them to the purchase cart.
2. Fill in the details of the order, e.g. payment method, shipping method, shipping address, etc.
3. Review your whole order.
In case of any errors in the above steps, select "Back" to return to the previous step and make the necessary corrections.
After the registration of your order, you'll receive an automated email containing the details of your order. After processing of your order by our Electronic Sales Department, you'll receive and second email of confirmation containing all the products to be shipped to you, as well as the tracking number of the courier service. At this point a contract is concluded between you and the Company.
A. Payment Methods
You have the following options to pay in full for your order:
1. Online Payment (via Credit / Debit card)
We accept the following Credit / Debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Maestro. All payments are fully secured.
2. Cash on Delivery (available in Greece only)
Pay in full in cash to the courier bringing your parcel upon receipt. Please note there is an extra charge of ΧΧ€ for the service for Greece.
3. Bank Transfer (available in Greece only)
In order to pay via bank transfer you need to finalize your online order without payment. You order will be on hold and will be only completed, upon receipt of full payment in the below corporate bank account.
Bank of Greece:
As soon as you deposit the payment of your order, we advise you to inform us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and payment amount. Should the bank transfer not be sent within 3 days after the order has been made, the order will automatically be cancelled.
4. Payment via Paypal
For PayPal purchases, simply choose this payment type and click “confirm order”. Then you will securely be redirected to Paypal’s website in order to complete the payment.
- Non EU-Customers shall be subject to any charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearances, etc., for which our company shall bear no liability.
- Αdditional duties and/or taxes will not be refunded. Neither will shipping costs, as mentioned above. For countries within the EU, VAT will be included in the refund.